Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Third Amendment Rules, 2018
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has vide notification dated June 12, 2018, has notified Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Third Amendment Rules, 2018 by which format of Form DIR-3 and Form DIR-6 has been updated G.S.R. 558(E). Therefore, In exercise of the forces presented by 149 and 168 of section 469 of the Companies Act, 2013 ( 18 of 2013).
(1) The Central Government should build up a such number of workplaces at such places as it supposes fit, indicating their purview to exercise such powers and release of such capacities as are presented on the Central Government by or under this Act or under the principles made thereunder and for the motivations behind the enlistment of organizations under the Act.
(2) The workplace of the Registrar has such typical working hours as might be endorsed by the Central Government and will be open for the exchange of business with the general population on all days aside from Saturday, Sunday and open in working hours between 10.30 a.m. furthermore, 3.30 p.m.
(3) The offices other than the office of the Registrar shall observe, such normal working hours as may be approved by the Central Government.
The Central Government thusly makes the accompanying guidelines further to revise the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules, 2014, to be specific:
1.(1) These standards might be known as the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Third Amendment Rules, 2018.
(2) They will come into compelling on the date of their production in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules, 2014, in the annexure, (I) for frame DIR-3, However, the accompanying structure will be substituted.
(i) for form DIR-3, the following form shall be substituted in Form DIR-03
(ii) for form DIR-6, the following form shall be substituted in Form DIR-06
Serial Number Notification Number Notification Date :
- G.S.R. 57L (E) 18.09.20t4
- G.S.R.42(E) 19.01.2015
- G.S.R. 839 (E) 05.07.2017
- G.S.R.s1(E) 22.01.20L8
- G.S.R.431 (E) 07.05.2018
Note: For the current financial year (2018-2019), no fee shall be chargeable till the 31st August 2018 and fee of Rs.5000 shall be payable on or after the 1st September 2018.