Private Limited Company Registration
Register your Private Limited Company with speed, ease and Value Savings
-We will draft and file your application to MCA
-You just need to fill a simple 10-minute Questionnaire
– Simplifying your business journey
What is a Private Limited Company?
A Company is an association of persons who share common goals. Moreover, the owners of the company pool their resources to achieve their common goals. A private limited company is a closely held company with restrictions to issue shares to the public. Thus that it cannot go for an IPO or list their shares on the stock exchange for public trading of their shares.
Private Limited Company Registration in Mumbai is regulated by the Companies Act, 2013, and administered by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Private Limited Company Registration in Mumbai is ideal for Startups who:-
- Want a Separate Legal Entity with Limited Liability and Perpetual Succession.
- Want to go for seed funding.
- Want to issue ESOP’s to their employees.
Benefits of Private Limited Company Registration in Mumbai
The most populous city of India and the 9th largest of the world has more than 18 million residents which guarantees a sizeable entrepreneurial community. It houses most billionaires and the millionaires in India and is founded in the cosmos of voluminous business and entertainment industry than tech or IT.
Opportunities in all Sectors
India’s top conglomerates including Larsen & Turbo (L&T), State Bank of India, Tata Group, Reliance, Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), Godrej, and five top the Fortune Global 500 Companies are headquartered in Mumbai.
With a talent source, the Indian Institute of Technology – Bombay there is no shortage of talent to water the mushrooming startups. It is due to the esteemed training by IIT-B, Mumbai has seen its alumni turn in successful founders of startups like Ola, Cleartrip, Haptik Messaging App, BookMyShowand JustDial. These are some of the few of the success stories that Mumbai has witnessed.
Funding and Investment
Mumbai is the financial capital of India since it is the residence of some big names in the business world. Startups related to media and entertainment can get a lot of help regarding the finances and investment for the business.
Ease of business
The city has a key role in setting up a new target in Investor-friendly initiatives even as nation jumped 30 ranks in a year. One can expect a well-developed business environment and touch the heights of success.
Why choose us for Private Limited Company Registration in Mumbai?
We promise undivided attention to you, when you choose us for Private Limited Company Registration in Mumbai. Our team of experts ensures that your work is carried out with accuracy and detail. Our CRM system is designed in a way to provide tracking to each client about their work status and hence ensures quick completion of tasks. Our experienced support staff will help you at every stage of your work and advise you wherever needed.
Private Limited Company Registration in Mumbai Package:
- DIN for 2 Directors
- DSC for 2 Directors
- Name search & approval
- ROC Fees & Pan card
Advantages of Private Limited Company Registration in Mumbai
- The separate legal entity provides immunity to the owner’s personal property or assets in case of bankruptcy.
- Investors are willing to invest in a private limited company.
- Banks easily sanction loans to private limited companies.
- Private Limited Company is your best option if you want to expand your company and take it on a global level. Private limited companies and limited companies are the only types of companies that allow 100% Foreign Direct Investment in the international market.
- The scope of capital expansion as a maximum number of shareholders allowed is 50.
- Employee stock option program (ESOP) is a source of extra motivation beyond salary. As a result, employees will also have vested interest in the success of the company.
Procedure for Private Limited Company Registration in Gurugram
Documents Required for Private Limited Company Registration
- Copy of PAN Card of directors
- Passport size photograph of directors
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of directors
- Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Copy of Property papers(If owned property)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)