Private Limited Company Registration
Register your Private Limited Company with speed, ease and Value Savings
-We will draft and file your application to MCA
-You just need to fill a simple 10-minute Questionnaire
– Simplifying your business journey
What is a Private Limited Company?
Many start-ups register as a ‘Private Limited Company’ as it is the only form of organisation to get Seed funding. It is thus the most popular form of organisation in Hyderabad. Private Limited Company Registration enables Startups to have a Separate Legal Entity Limiting their Liabil-ity and Perpetual Succession, raise funding from VCs and issue ESOP’s to their employees.Private Limited Company Registration in Hyderabad is regulated by the Companies Act, 2013 and administered by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Benefits of Private Limited Company Registration in Hyderabad
Hyderabad’s reputation in the pearl trade has given it the name “City of Pearls” and up until the 18th century, the city was the only global trading Centre for Diamonds known as Golconda Diamonds.
The city is certainly cheaper than Bangalore and has been ranked as the second best Indian City to do business in 2005 by the World Bank Group.
Indian companies like Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), BHEL, Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) and major global companies like Microsoft, Google, IBM, Yahoo!, Dell and Facebook are headquartered here along with the offices of major Indian enterprises including Tech Mahindra, Infosys, TCS and Wipro are located here.
The City and its suburbs contain highest number of SEZs (Special economic zones) and is emerging as a breeding ground for budding enterprises
Funding and Investment
The city has been making demonstrated efforts to push itself back to the forefront and build a strong startup ecosystem. The latter, though, retained its top spot as startup champions Ola, Flipkart and Swiggy went from strength to strength.
Ease of business
Hyderabad has maintained its record in ease of doing business by securing first place in two parameters – enforcing contracts and resolving insolvency – as per the latest report released by the World Bank.
Why choose us for Private Limited Company Registration in Hyderabad
We promise undivided attention to you, when you choose us for Private Limited Company Registration. Our team of experts ensures that your work is carried out with accuracy and detail. Our CRM system is designed in a way to provide tracking to each client about their work status and hence ensures quick completion of tasks. Our experienced support staff will help you at every stage of your work and advise you wherever needed.
Private Limited Company Registration Package in Hyderabad includes:
- DIN for 2 Directors
- DSC for 2 Directors
- Name search & approval
- ROC Fees & Pan card
Advantages of Private Limited Company Registration
- The separate legal entity provides immunity to the owner’s personal property or assets in case of bankruptcy.
- The freedom to easily add or remove members in the company comes with the perpetual succession. There won’t be any harm to the company’s existence.
- Investors are willing to invest in a private limited company.
- Registration of a private limited company requires a minimum of just 2 members.
- Banks easily sanction loans to private limited companies.
- Private Limited Company is your best option, if you want to expand your company and take it on a global level. Private limited companies and limited companies are the only types of companies that allow 100% Foreign Direct Investment in the international market.
- The Directors are also usually the main shareholders of the Company. Hence both the ownership and control of the business remain in their hands.
- The scope of capital expansion as a maximum number of shareholders allowed is 50.
- Employee stock option program (ESOP) is a source of extra motivation beyond salary. As a result, employees will also have vested interest in the success of the company.
Procedure for Private Limited Company Registration in Hyderabad
Documents Required for Private Limited Company Registration in Hyderabad
- Copy of PAN Card of directors
- Passport size photograph of directors
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of directors
- Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Copy of Property papers(If owned property)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)