Private Limited Company Registration in Bengaluru
Register your Private Limited Company with speed, ease and Value Savings
-We will draft and file your application to MCA
-You just need to fill a simple 10-minute Questionnaire
– Simplifying your business journey
What is a Private Limited Company?
A private limited company is a closely held company with restriction to issue shares to public. Thus that it cannot go for an IPO or list their shares on stock exchange for public trading of their shares.Many start-ups register as a ‘Private Limited Company’ as it is the only form of organisation to get Seed funding. It is thus the most popular form of organisation in India.
Benefits of Private Limited Company Registration in Bengaluru
Hub of nation’s largest IT Services exporter and home of almost all the web-startups, the city provides a perfect ecosystem that supports startup ventures. Bengaluru is the prime destination of major startups like Flipkart, Ola etc.
The city is located in India’s Deep South and blissfully represents the modern face of India with a home to a large youth community. It is considered to be one of India’s most progressive cities.
Funding and Investment
The city provides the perfect storm of companies going public, successful founders becoming business archangels and supporting a new age of entrepreneurship. The elite talent around the globe is starting to realize that Bengaluru could be their city of dreams, creating global significance.
Ease of business
Nicknamed the ‘Silicon Valley of India,’ Bengaluru is one of India’s biggest software exporters, is a dynamic startup hub, and the country’s first information technology (IT) outsourcing destination.
Why Choose us for Private Limited Company Registration in Bengaluru
We promise undivided attention to you, when you choose us for Private Limited Company Registration in Bengaluru. Our team of experts ensures that your work is carried out with accuracy and detail. Our CRM system is designed in a way to provide tracking to each client about their work status and hence ensures quick completion of tasks. Our experienced support staff will help you at every stage of your work and advise you wherever needed.
Private Limited Company Registration in Bengaluru Package
- DIN for 2 Directors
- DSC for 2 Directors
- Name search & approval
- ROC Fees & Pan card
Advantages of Private Limited Company Registration
- The separate legal entity provides immunity to the owner’s personal property or assets in case of bankruptcy.
- The freedom to easily add or remove members in the company comes with the perpetual succession. There won’t be any harm to the company’s existence.
- Registration of a private limited company requires a minimum of just 2 members.
- Banks easily sanction loans to private limited companies.
- Private Limited Company is your best option, if you want to expand your company and take it on a global level. Private limited companies and limited companies are the only types of companies that allow 100% Foreign Direct Investment in the international market.
- Employee stock option program (ESOP) is a source of extra motivation beyond salary. As a result, employees will also have vested interest in the success of the company.
Procedure for Private Limited Company Registration in Bengaluru
Documents Required for Private Limited Company Registration in Bengaluru
- Copy of PAN Card of directors
- Passport size photograph of directors
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of directors
- Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Copy of Property papers(If owned property)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)
Steps for Private Limited Company Registration in Bengaluru
Step 1: Acquire Digital Signature (DSC)
The Private Limited company registration procedure is completely online and hence it requires digital signature to incorporate a private limited company. It is mandatory for subscribers and directors to have a valid DSC (Class II or III). You can get a DSC from us in just one day. It is already included in our package. If directors already have DSC this step can be skipped.
Step 2: Apply for DIN (Director Identification Number)
Anyone who wants to be a director in a company has to apply for DIN if he doesn’t have one already. One DIN can be used to become a director in any number of companies. It can be obtained either by filing DIR-3 or directly through SPICe at the time of incorporation.
Step 3: Apply for Name Approval
Names can be submitted for approval through Name Approval form or together with SPICe (INC-32) at the time of incorporation. If Name is not approved in first chance then you can file for resubmission or file SPICe form again. This whole process takes 2-3 days. Please note that DSC and DIN shall not berequired for filling of Name Approval form for reservation of name. Only MCA Account is mandatory.
Step 4: Form SPICe (INC-32)
Complete the application in INC-32 after getting it digitally attested from a Chartered Account or a com-pany Secretary or an Advocate in practise.
Step 5: e-MoA(INC-33) and e-AoA (INC-34)
Before introduction of SPICe these forms were required to filed physically but now they can be filed online at MCA portal along with SPICe ( INC-32). These forms must be digitally signed by subscriber to MOA and AOA. If all the details are duly filled and all the requisite documents are attached the registrar will issue a certificate of Incorporation and CIN (Corporate Identity Number) will be allotted to the company.
Step 6: PAN and TAN Application
OOnce you receive the certificate of Incorporation apply for PAN and TAN as they would be required for opening a bank account. You can also apply for the same along with INC-32 at the time of incorporation.