Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi
Register your Private Limited Company with speed, ease and Value Savings
-We will draft and file your application to MCA
-You just need to fill a simple 10-minute Questionnaire
– Simplifying your business journey
Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi
Many start-ups register as a ‘Private Limited Company’ as it is the only form of organisation to get Seed funding. It is thus the most popular form of organisation in Delhi.There are numerous benefits of a Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi as compared to other forms of companies. A private limited company is the most preferred form of business entity for startups in Delhi. The owner of the business holds all the shares of the company privately. Shareholders may operate the business themselves, or hire directors to manage the company on their behalf. Registering a private limited company gives protection to the personal assets, financial assistance, access to more resources and greater tax cuts.
Benefits of Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi
Undoubtedly Delhi is the heart of startup conferences and meets, creating abundant opportunities for network building. With a quondam business tradition, the capital is home to a diverse set of enterprise groups and often a preferred source for raw material procurement.
Delhi, the capital territory of India houses the nation’s largest and fastest-growing retail industry. New Delhi has emerged as the largest commercial city of North India with a wide skilled English-speaking workforce and multiple large industries – Information Technology, telecommunications, hospitality, banking, media, and tourism along with the presence of major multinationals.
Funding and Investment
Giving a major relief to budding entrepreneurs, the government has allowed startups to avail tax concession only if total investment including funding from angel investors does not exceed Rs10 crore.
Ease of business
It is easiest to start a business in New Delhi within India, says a World Bank study. It requires 12 days for starting a business in New Delhi. The ease of doing business in Delhi makes it a hub for growing startups. Investments in this area are at an all-time high peak.
Our head office being located in Delhi we provide Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi to ROC compliances, tax fillings and Bookkeeping in Delhi. Our team consist of attorneys, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries with years of experience who are passionate about their work. We believe in simplifying this journey for you. All you have to do is fill a simple form and we take care of the rest.
Why choose us for Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi?
We promise undivided attention to you, when you choose us for Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi. Our team of experts ensures that your work is carried out with accuracy and detail. Our CRM system is designed in a way to provide tracking to each client about their work status and hence ensures quick completion of tasks. Our experienced support staff will help you at every stage of your work and advise you wherever needed.
Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi Package
- DIN for 2 Directors
- DSC for 2 Directors
- Name search & approval
- ROC Fees & Pan card
Advantages of Private Limited Company Registration
- The separate legal entity provides immunity to the owner’s personal property or assets in case of bankruptcy.
- The freedom to easily add or remove members in the company comes with perpetual succession. There won’t be any harm to the company’s existence.
- Investors are willing to invest in a private limited company.
- Registration of a private limited company requires a minimum of just 2 members.
- Banks easily sanction loans to private limited companies.
- Private Limited Company is your best option if you want to expand your company and take it on a global level. Private limited companies and limited companies are the only types of companies that allow 100% Foreign Direct Investment in the international market.
- The Directors are also usually the main shareholders of the Company. Hence both the ownership and control of the business remain in their hands.
- The scope of capital expansion as a maximum number of shareholders allowed is 50.
- Employee stock option program (ESOP) is a source of extra motivation beyond salary. As a result, employees will also have vested interest in the success of the company.
Procedure for Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi
Documents Required for Private Limited Company Registration
- Copy of PAN Card of directors
- Passport size photograph of directors
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of directors
- Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Copy of Property papers(If owned property)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)
Steps for Private Limited Company Registration
Step 1: Acquire Digital Signature (DSC)
The Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi procedure is completely online and hence it requires digital signature to incorporate a private limited company. It is mandatory for subscribers and directors to have a valid DSC ( Class II or III). You can get a DSC from us in just one day. It is already included in our package. If directors already have DSC this step can be skipped.
Step 2: Apply for DIN (Director Identification Number)
Anyone who wants to be a director in a company has to apply for DIN if he doesn’t have one already. One DIN can be used to become a director in any number of companies. It can be obtained either by filing DIR-3 or directly through SPICe at the time of incorporation.
Step 3: Apply for Name Approval
Names can be submitted for approval through the Name Approval form or together with SPICe (INC-32) at the time of incorporation. If Name is not approved in first chance then you can file for a resubmission or file the SPICe form again. This whole process takes 2-3 days. Please note that DSC and DIN shall not be required for filling of the Name Approval form for reservation of name. Only MCA Account is mandatory.
Step 4: Form SPICe (INC-32)
Complete the application in INC-32 after getting it digitally attested from a Chartered Account or a Company Secretary or an Advocate in practice.
Step 5: e-MoA(INC-33) and e-AoA (INC-34)
Before the introduction of SPICe, these forms were required to file physically but now they can be filed online at the MCA portal along with SPICe ( INC-32). These forms must be digitally signed by subscribers to MOA and AOA. If all the details are duly filled and all the requisite documents are attached the registrar will issue a certificate of Incorporation and CIN (Corporate Identity Number) will be allotted to the company.
Step 6: PAN and TAN Application
Once you receive the certificate of Incorporation apply for PAN and TAN as they would be required for opening a bank account. You can also apply for the same along with INC-32 at the time of incorporation.