Nidhi Company Registration in Hyderabad
Ideal for lending and borrowing amongst members
Starting At Rs. 24,999 Onwards
SAVE 60% COST…!!!
(Takes 30-40 days)
What is a Nidhi Company?
Nidhi Company registration in Hyderabad – Nidhi means “Treasure”. A Nidhi Company is a company that is formed for Deposit and Lending activities within the members (members only). Nidhi Companies are categorized as a class of NBFCs and governed by section 406 of Companies Act 2013 read with Nidhi Rules 2014. Although Nidhi Companies are classified as NBFCs, RBI approval is not necessary to register the company.
A Nidhi company incorporated under this act is a public company. It takes around 15 to 20 days to get Nidhi Company Registration in Hyderabad.
Nidhi Company Registration in Hyderabad
Hyderabad is the bank of the ingredients which a startup really wants and needs to. The availability of well infrastructure, talent, Govt. Sponsors such as Thub makes it so.
The Institutes there provide a platform to the new Entreprenuers to work. Also the Hyderabad Angels Network which invests in some of the best promising businesses like Technology Business Incubator at the BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus and Zify health tech companies focused on Human Centred Design at D-Labs ISB.
With Hyderabad being the hub of all startups Nidhi Companies Registered in Hyderabad can cater the funding needs of budding entrepreneurs to start their dream projects in Hyderabad. By outsourcing Nidhi Company Registration in Hyderabad to us you can focus on the core business activities and nurture your business.
Our office being located in Hyderabad we provide Nidhi Company Registration in Hyderabad to ROC compliances, tax fillings and Bookkeeping in Hyderabad. Our team consist of attorneys, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries with years of experience who are passionate about their work. We believe in simplifying this journey for you. All you have to do is fill a simple form and we take care of the rest.
Why choose us for Nidhi Company Registration in Hyderabad?
When you choose us for Nidhi Company Registration in Hyderabad we promise undivided attention to you. Our team of experts ensures that your work is carried out with accuracy and detail. Our CRM system is designed in a way to provide tracking to each client about their work status and hence ensures quick completion of tasks. Our experienced support staff will help you at every stage of your work and advise you wherever needed.
Choose Nidhi Company because:
- Since it is a member’s only company no outside involvement
- Easy Transfer of Ownership
- Limited RBI regulations applicable
- Tax benefits
- Easy to operate as compared to NBFCs
- Loans at lower rates of interest to members
- No Stamp Duty
- Low Capital Requirement
Requirements for Nidhi Company Registration in Hyderabad
- Minimum 7 shareholders
- Minimum Capital of Rs. 10 lacs
- Nidhi Company registered under this act is registered as public company.
- Use of Word “ Nidhi Limited” in its name
- Minimum 3 Directors
Steps to Nidhi Company Registration in Hyderabad
1. Application of DSC and DPIN
2. Name Approval
3. MOA and AOA Submission
4. Get Incorporation Certificate
5. Apply For PAN, TAN and Bank Account
Requirements After Nidhi Company Registration in Hyderabad
The requirements for minimum number of members, net owned funds etc is provided under Sub-Rule (1) of Rule 5 of the Nidhi Rules , 2014 as follows;
Every Nidhi company shall ensure within a period of one year from the commencement of Nidhi Rules that it has:
- Members not less than 200,
- Net Owned Funds of ten lakh rupees or more,
- Unencumbered term deposit of not less than 10 per cent of the outstanding deposits as specified in rule 14;
- The ratio of Net Owned Funds to deposits of not more than 1:20.
Documents Required For Nidhi Company Registration in Hyderabad
- Copy of Director’s PAN Card
- Passport size photograph of Directors
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of directors
- Copy of Rent agreement(If rented property)
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Copy of Property papers (If owned property)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)