Nidhi Company Registration in Gurugram
Ideal for lending and borrowing amongst members
Starting At Rs. 19,999 Onwards
SAVE 60% COST…!!!
(Takes 30-40 days)
What is a Nidhi Company?
Nidhi Company registration in Gurugram – Nidhi means “Treasure”. A Nidhi Company is a company that is formed for Deposit and Lending activities within the members (members only). Nidhi Companies are categorized as a class of NBFCs and governed by section 406 of Companies Act 2013 read with Nidhi Rules 2014. Although Nidhi Companies are classified as NBFCs, RBI approval is not necessary to register the company.
A Nidhi company incorporated under this act is a public company. It takes around 15 to 20 days to get Nidhi Company registration in Gurugram.
Nidhi Company Registration in Gurugram
Gurugram is situated in the National Capital Region near the Indian capital New Delhi in the state of Haryana, and is a leading financial and industrial city of India. The story of economic growth in the city started when the leading Indian automobile manufacturer Maruti Suzuki India Limited established a manufacturing plant in Gurgaon in the 1970s. Today, Gurgaon is centre for more than 250 Fortune 500 companies. Factors favourable for startups in Gurgaon are:
- Has an urban population that will buy the products
- Easier to find a co-founder in Gurgaon
- Vicinity to IIT and other big universities
- Cost of rental space is lower
- Good mix of retail, entertainment and dining options
Our office being located in Delhi NCR we provide Nidhi Company Registration in Gurugram, ROC compliances, tax fillings and Bookkeeping in Gurugram. Our team consist of attorneys, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries with years of experience who are passionate about their work. We believe in simplifying this journey for you. All you have to do is fill a simple form and we take care of the rest.
Why choose us for Nidhi Company Registration Gurugram?
When you choose us for Nidhi Company Registration in Gurugram we promise undivided attention to you. Our team of experts ensures that your work is carried out with accuracy and detail. Our CRM system is designed in a way to provide tracking to each client about their work status and hence ensures quick completion of tasks. Our experienced support staff will help you at every stage of your work and advise you wherever needed.
Choose Nidhi Company because:
- No External Involvement in Management
- Helpful for Lower and Middle Classes
- Low Rates of Interest
- Secured Investments
- Minimum Documentation and Formalities
Steps to Nidhi Company Registration in Kolkata
1. Application of DSC and DPIN
DPIN and digital signature is necessary for Nidhi Company and all the partners have to apply for Nidhi Company. DPIN or Director’s PIN Number is issued by Ministry of Commerce and Affairs- Govt. Of India.
2. Name Approval
3 options are needed to be submitted as an option for the name of your Nidhi Company to the MCA, out of which one will be selected. Names provided should be completely Unique and Innocent.
3. MOA and AOA Submission
MOA and AOA needs to be submitted after the approval is granted for the name. Both MOA and AOA are filed with the MCA with the subscription statement.
4. Get Incorporation Certificate
It typically takes 15- 25 days to form a Nidhi company and get the incorporation certificate. It also includes your CIN number.
5. Apply For PAN, TAN and Bank Account
Then you need to apply for PAN and TAN. PAN and TAN are received in 7 working days. Post this, you can submit the Incorporation certificate, MOA, AOA and PAN with bank to open your bank account.
Requirements for Nidhi Company Registration in Gurugram
- Minimum 7 shareholders
- Minimum Capital of Rs. 10 lacs
- Use of Word “ Nidhi Limited” in its name
- Minimum 3 Directors
- Nidhi Company registered under this act is registered as public company.
Central Government issued the Nidhi Rules 2014, in exercise of powers conferred under Section 406 read with Section 469 of the Companies Act, 2013, which came into force on the 1st day of April, 2014. These rules are applicable to the following:
- every company which had been declared as a Nidhi or Mutual Benefit Society under sub-section (1) of Section 620A of the Companies Act, 1956;
- every company functioning on the lines of a Nidhi company or Mutual Benefit Society but has either not applied for or has applied for and is awaiting notification to be a Nidhi or Mutual Benefit Society under sub- Section (1) of Section 620A of the Companies Act, 1956; and
- Every company incorporated as a Nidhi pursuant to the provisions of Section 406 of the Act.
Documents Required For Nidhi Company Registration in Gurugram
- Copy of Director’s PAN Card
- Passport size photograph of Directors
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of directors
- Copy of Rent agreement(If rented property)
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Copy of Property papers (If owned property)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)
Why Choose Nidhi Company?
- Since it’s a member’s only company no outside involvement- The Nidhi companies are formed by, managed by, and provide benefits to their members only. The outsider is not allowed to intervene in the working of the Nidhis, neither allowed to deposit money or avail credit from these companies.
- Limited RBI regulations applicable- Owing to their dealing with the funds of members only, the regulations imposed by RBI is limited upon the Nidhi’s. These companies follow the Nidhi Rules, 2014 issued by the centre in respect of the activities and workings of Nidhi Companies.
- Low Capital Requirement- the Ministry of Corporate Affairs has done away with the minimum capital requirement of INR 5 Lakhs for Nidhis. It is only after Nidhi Rules, 2014, that mandated the infusion of INR 10 lakhs for such companies.
- Easy to operate as compared to NBFCs- Unlike other NBFCs, Nidhis don’t have to obtain a license from RBI. They just have to incorporate themselves as a public company with the MCA, infuse the required amount of capital as per Nidhi Rules, 2014 and they are all set to go.
- Loans at lower rates of interest to members- The loans given to the members are at a lower rate of interest than the market rate. This brings greater savings to the members.