LLP Registration in Chennai
Ideal business structure for Small and Medium sized
Enterprises going for Partnership
Starting At Rs. 6,999 Onwards
SAVE 50% COST..!!!
(Takes 15-30 days)
Benefits of LLP Registration in Chennai
Chennai Is the Capital of the Indian State of Tamil Nadu, located on the Coromandel Coast off the Bay of Bengal. Chennai is one of the biggest economical educational and Cultural Center in south India.
Chennai is known as the “Detroit of India” for its booming automation industry. It is based on 30% of India’s automobile industry and 40% of its auto components industry.
Chennai stands fourth on the list of Tech workers in the world after Bengaluru, Pune, and Hyderabad, next on the list is San Francisco. Success stories say up with 20+ companies with a net worth of more than $20 billion. Some of the good names are Bharatmatrimonials, Freshdesk, Index, etc.
Why choose us for LLP Registration in Chennai?
When you choose us as your service provider for LLP Registration in Chennai we promise undivided attention to you. Our team of experts ensures that your work is carried out with accuracy and detail. Our CRM system is designed in a way to provide tracking to each client about their work status and hence ensures quick completion of tasks. Our experienced support staff will help you at every stage of your work and advise you wherever needed. Our services do not end at registration. We provide Bookkeeping, Licensing, Auditing, Annual Filing and tax filing services in Chennai. You can outsource us all and focus on your core business operations.
What Is Included In Our LLP Registration in Chennai Package?
- DPIN for 2 Partners
- Digital Signature For 2 Partners
- Name search & approval
- LLP Agreement
- ROC Fees & Pan Card
- Free accounting software & GST filing
Minimum Requirements for LLP Registration in Chennai
- There should be a minimum of 2 partners.
- There is no capital requirement, i.e. partners are allowed to start their LLP from any amount of capital.
- 1 Indian Native Partner is necessary.
Documents Required for LLP Registration in Chennai:
- PAN Card
- DIN or DPIN – Director identification number or the designated partnership identification number
- Identity proof
- Address Proof
- Utility Bill of the Registered Office
- No Object Certificate from the Property owner
- Copy of Rental Agreement
- Digital Signature Certificate
Procedure for LLP Registration in Chennai
Advantages of LLP Registration in Chennai
Since LLP is a hybrid of a company and a partnership it has the combination of plus points of both a company and a partnership. Some of those points are listed below as to why you should go for LLP Registration
- Separate Legal Entity
- Limited Liability
- Low cost of setup
- Lesser compliance requirements as compared to a company
- Dis-joint liability – partners are protected from joint liability created by another partner’s wrongful acts or misconduct.
- Tax Benefits i.e. LLP would be taxed in the same way as a traditional partnership firm
- Perpetual Succession
- There is no maximum limit for the number of shareholders in the Limited Liability Partnership.
Procedure for LLP Registration in Chennai
Step 1: Obtain DIN/DPIN
Any individual planning to become the partner of an LLP has to submit an application for DIN.
Step 2: Register your DSC
A partner should fill up the registration form and upload the DSC. After successful registration, you will get an acknowledgment message.
Step 3: Fill Form 1 for name availability
Download and fill Form-1 for reservation of name and fill in the details. Select the name of the proposed. State the significance of the keyword brief.
Step 4: Fill Form 2 for incorporation
Mention the number of their partners along with details. Select the office of the registrar to fill out the application. On submission of the complete application, you will get the certificate of incorporation.
Step 5: Drafting LLP Agreement
It is not mandatory to file an LLP agreement at the time of registration and it takes 30 days. Designated partners are responsible for doing all acts, matters, and things that are required to be done for complying with the provisions of the LLP act.