Before discussing documents for Section 8 company registration process, let’s see a brief about Section 8 company. Section 8 Company is established under the Companies Act which works as charitable and non-profit organizations. The companies incorporated under section 8 company shall enjoy all the benefits and obligations as the Limited Liability Company.
The Section 8 Company shall have the following objects:
- When its objective is to promote and enhance the fields such as art, commerce, science, sports, environmental protection and fields of such sort.
- When it applies its profit derived if any to the promotion of such fields.
- Doesn’t intend to pay its dividend to the members, in such cases the central government may by issuing a license to get that company registered under this act after that the registrar may register such a company under this act.
- The company registered under this section may enjoy all the obligations of such limited companies.
Documents for Section 8 company registration process
Mentioned Below are documents required for Section 8 company registration process:
Under section 7(1) e rule + rule 16:
- An id proof ( PAN card any of the IDs: – Aadhar card, passport, driving license ).
- Address proof both permanent and present with electricity /telephone/mobile bill etc., which should not be older than 2 months
- Disclosure of directorship of other companies with ref. to section 2(69).
- Specimen signature with photo duly attested by a notary or a banker.
Under section 7(1) rule + rule 15:
- Affidavit inform INC-9
- Affidavit for now- acceptance of deposits
Under section 7(1) rule e + rule 16:
Following things is required from a subscriber :
- Educational qualifications
The following list of documents are required to be filed by the directors:
- Affidavit inform INC-9
- Affidavit for non-acceptance of deposits
- Consent to act as a director in DIR-2 along with the ID and address proof.
- Other documents like- mail id, phone number, pan no. , address proof, and the list of the companies of which he is a member.
- Certificate of commencement of business
- Certificate of incorporation of a business.
Section 8 Company registration is easy to form and mentioned above are some mandatory requirements for registration.
The list of pre-incorporation procedures to obtain registration of Section 8 Company:
- Draft Article of Association – it is a document which includes all the necessary obligations like, responsibilities of the directors, kinds of business to be undertaken etc.
- Draft Memorandum of Association – it is a document which works as the constitution to the company. It provides the outline for working of the company with outside organization.
- Obtain a DIN no. which is envisaged as per Section 153 with form DIR-3 has to be filled.
- Obtain a digital signature which can be applied by the subscriber with any of the DSC vendors.
- Apply for a suitable name and draft the MOA and AOA under section 7(1)(a) add their photo, name, address, and occupation in front of a witness.
For more information regarding the documentation and Section 8 company, you can visit Company registration Online.