- Concerns related to Section 8 Company
- Section 8 company Registration in Kolkata Process:
- Step 01: Fill the Section 8 Company Registration in Kolkata Form:
- Step 02: New Company or Existing Company:
- Step 03: Getting a Section 8 Company Licence for a New Company:
- Step 04: Getting a Section 8 Company Licence for an Existing Company:
- Step 05: Director Details:
- Step 06: Payment Options:
- Step 07: Billing Details:
- Step 08: Work Completion:
- Profit or income of the Section 8 Company cannot be used for any object other than those mentioned in its MOA.
- Distribution of profits or declaration of a dividend to its members is prohibited.
- No member can be appointed as an office of the company with any remuneration.
- Its income is taxed at the same rates as other companies.
- A Section 8 Company Registration cannot alter the provisions of its MOA and AOA except with the previous approval of the Central Government.
Section 8 company Registration in Kolkata Process:
Section 8 company Registration in Kolkata with the help of company registration online.
First of all, go to and click the ‘Form a business’ option. Next click on “Section 8 Company Registration ” and the process begins.
Step 01: Fill the Section 8 Company Registration in Kolkata Form:
Fill in the text boxes with your contact details and click on proceed.
Step 02: New Company or Existing Company:
Tell us which company do you want a Section 8 Licence, a new company or an existing company. Select the option button that is appropriate. Next, Select the State as West Bengal and type the city name as “Kolkata”.
Step 03: Getting a Section 8 Company Licence for a New Company:
If you want to form a new company, fill in the name that you want, for the company. Please give us two alternate names in case your first choice name is rejected by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. You can fill in the two extra names in their order of preference. You must think carefully before adopting a name because all and sundry names cannot be allowed. There is a list of undesirable names that cannot be used. A proposed name will be considered to be undesirable if it is identical with or it too closely resembles the following:
- Names of existing companies and LLPs or names approved by the Registrar of Companies and LLPs.
- A registered trademark or a trademark for which trademark registration has been applied for and used or owned by others.
- Names are given under and violating the Emblems and Names (Prevention of Improper use) Act, 1950. Click here to check the names. (See the Schedule)
- Foul words or phrases
- Words or phrases which are used as a slur and are offensive to a particular group of people.
- Names which have the words “British India”.
Generally, just ensure that the names do not violate any laws.
Next fill in your address. See how simple it is.
Step 04: Getting a Section 8 Company Licence for an Existing Company:
If you want a license for an existing company, then after selecting the State as “West Bengal” and filling in the city name as “Kolkata”, enter the name of the existing company, its Corporate Identity Number (CIN) and its registered address. Then click “Next”.
Step 05: Director Details:
Then select the number of directors that will be appointed to the company. The minimum directors required for a section 8 company are 2 and maximum 7. You can click on the small ‘+’ sign to add more directors. Next, fill in the name, address, and State of each director. Next, there are three important details you need to fill in. They are the total capital contribution, the capital contribution ratio of the directors and the authorized share capital of the company. The total capital contribution means the total amount of capital that the company will start with. The capital contribution ratio refers to the ratio (e.g. 50,000:60,000:20,000 can be represented as 5:6:2) in which the directors have contributed to the capital. Finally, the authorized share capital refers to the maximum capital that the members of the company can contribute.
Step 06: Payment Options:
After, click on “Next”, you will be taken to the payments option page. We provide a variety of payment options. You can choose from Net banking (EBS Payment Gateway)/Debit or Credit Card, EMI, Bank Transfer (IMPS, RTGS, NEFT), and your choice of mobile wallet (Mobikwik, PayU, Instamojo). Additionally, you can also pay from your Paytm wallet by speaking to our sales executives on the phone.
Your package will include the following:
The price for a Section 8 Company registration in Kolkata comprising of 2 directors is Rs.23,999/- but the price for the same for every extra director beyond 2 directors increases by Rs.2000/- per director (includes the cost of Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) and Director Identification Number (DIN) for every extra director). You can also apply your valid discount coupon if any. Then click “Next” and you will be directed to the “Billing Details” page.
Step 07: Billing Details:
Please provide your billing details. This is because your billing details might be different from your registration details. After clicking on “Submit”, you will be directed to the appropriate payment gateway for secure payment.
Step 08: Work Completion:
After your payment is successful, your Section 8 company Registration in Kolkata, a process will start. Then, we shall obtain the DSC and DIN for all directors (if they don’t already have it) and apply for name approval of your Section 8 Company within 3 working days. Once we receive those, we will apply for a license and also obtain the certificate of incorporation and then apply for TAN and PAN cards for your company within 10 working days. We will provide you with the details of your company as soon as we receive them from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and send the company’s TAN and PAN by courier. That’s all folks, your work is complete.