Registration of a Company can be as difficult as searching for the idea of the business in the market but if you have the complete information than company registration is as simple as eating the ice cream and after the Made in India initiative it is getting it easier in the market to register the company in India.
There are simple steps that are to be followed to register the company online in Delhi. To incorporate any type of entity, it is mandatory to get the Director Identification Number (DIN) and Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) registered. After this. the next step is filling the e-form and apply for the registration of the company.
Related: Requirement of a Digital Signature in a company
The steps for registration of a company in Delhi are as follows:
Step 1: Registration for DIN
- The first step for the registration of a company is to take the Director Identification Number that refers to the unique identification number separately allotted to each director under the amendment act 2006.
Step 2: Filing DIN-1 Form
- For the second step in the DIN number, the directors have filed a DIN-1 form which is available online on the MCA website. One should register themselves on the MCA website and create a login ID & password which will help you for submitting documents and forms online.
Step 3: Filing of the e-Forms
- Choose the option of uploading the e-form and after uploading the form the portal will redirect to the payment gateway for the applicant to pay the applicable fees. The e-Form ensures user safety to protect the information provided by the user.
Step 4: Filling DIN-2
- After the director identification number of every director than the director should intimate their company with the DIN by using the DIN-2 Form.
Step 5: DIN-3 Form
- That company should apply for the Registrar of corporate or ROC which is a way in which all the directors will be registered which can be done with the help of the DIN-3 Form.
Step 6: Digital Certification
- To get the complete safety of the documents filed online, the company should acquire a digital signature certificate electronically under the Information Act, 2000. This is the only and safest way that one can submit their documents electronically. This should be appointed by the controller of certification agencies otherwise it is considered false.
Step 7: Apply for Office name
- The company should fill the Form-1A,18,32 mention the details like incorporating the company name, Registering the office address or notice for appointment of the directors, managers, and secretary along with the information about the shares of the company.
Step 8: After Submission
- After submitting the required forms and approval of the application by MCA, you will receive a confirmation email regarding the application for company incorporation, and the status of the form will get changed to Approved.
Private Limited Companies: A path to success for startups